Free Tax Program - Closed for the Season
217 South Salina Street, 2nd Floor
Syracuse, NY 13202
Phone: (315) 634-3756
Fax: (315) 472-8939
Tax hub location – ShoppingTown Mall
3649 Erie Blvd East (in the Sears wing)
Dewitt, NY 13214
Helping people with low to moderate income receive the largest refund possible by accessing all eligible tax credits as we prepare and e-file their tax refunds from mid-January until mid-April for free.
- Free Tax Filing
- Including E-file (when applicable)
- Volunteer/Internship Opportunities
- Training for volunteering opportunities begins mid-November. Please call or email.
See if you qualify for the 2012 filing year of EITC You’ve Earned It!
- Your total 2012 household income is $50,270 or less and
- You reside in Onondaga County and
- You had income in 2012 from wages, self-employment, pension, or government benefits and
- You do not own rental property and
- You did not declare bankruptcy in 2012 and
- You did not receive military pay and
- Your 2012 interest income is less than $3,200
- If you are self-employed, you did not have employees, you do not deduct your home as an expense and you do not have inventory.
If YES to all qualifications…then call 315-634-3756 for an appointment.
Walk-ins are welcomed however, preference is given to appointment holders