Free Tax Program - Open for the Season
217 South Salina Street, 2nd Floor
Syracuse, NY 13202
Phone: (315) 634-3756
Fax: (315) 472-8939
Tax hub location – ShoppingTown Mall
3649 Erie Blvd East
(Sears wing across from CNY Gymnastics)
Dewitt, NY 13214
Hours of operation and appointment scheduling:
Tuesdays 10 – 5
Wednesdays & Thursdays 12 – 7
Saturdays 12 – 5
Calendar of hours of operation and appointment scheduling
Helping people with low to moderate income receive the largest refund possible by accessing all eligible tax credits as we prepare and e-file their tax refunds from mid-January until April 15th.
- Including E-file (when applicable)
- Volunteer/Internship Opportunities
- Training for volunteering opportunities begins mid-November. Please call or email.
See if you qualify for the 2013 filing year of EITC You’ve Earned It!
- Your total 2013 household income is $51,567 or less and
- You reside in Onondaga County and
- You had income in 2013 from wages, self-employment, pension, or government benefits and
- You do not own rental property and
- You did not declare bankruptcy in 2013 and
- You did not receive military pay and
- Your 2013 interest income is less than $3,300
- If you are self-employed, you did not have employees, you do not deduct your home as an expense and you do not have inventory.
If YES to all qualifications…then call 315-634-3756 for an appointment.
Walk-ins are welcomed however, preference is given to appointment holders.
You will need to bring the following documents with you:
- Social security card for ALL
Wage information (W2)
Social security statements (1099)
Unemployment benefits (1099G)
Pension/IRS statement (1009R)
- Blank Check with account/routing number (for direct deposits if receiving a rebate)
- Child care letter containing:
Signature of provider
Address & SSAN of Provider
Total Annual payment
Who the care was for
- Last year’s tax return