PEACE, Inc. helps people with low to moderate income receive the largest refund possible and access all eligible tax credits as our volunteers prepare and e-file tax returns from mid-January until April 18th.
- Your total 2016 household income is $54,000 or less and
- Resident of Onondaga County and
- You had income in 2016 from wages, self-employment, pension, or government benefits and
- You do not own rental property and
- You did not declare bankruptcy in 2016 and
- You did not receive military pay and
- If you are self-employed, you did not have employees or inventory, you do not deduct your home as an expense, and you did not have a business loss.
Call 315.634.3756 to schedule an appointment.
Hours of operation for Tax Preparation:
Tuesdays & Saturdays: 10am – 5pm
Wednesdays & Thursdays: 12pm – 7pm
Non-appointments holders, please call ahead to see if there are openings.
This year’s location
ShoppingTown Mall (Sears wing)
3649 Erie Blvd East
Dewitt, NY 13214
You will need to bring the following documents with you:
- Picture ID for you (and your spouse if filing jointly)
- Social Security Cards & Birth dates of everyone you are claiming
- Wage & earning statements (Form W-2, W-2G, 1099-R,1099-Misc) from all employers
- Interest & dividends statements from banks (forms 1099)
- Total paid to daycare & daycare’s Tax ID# (providers Social Security # or business employer ID#)
- Forms 1095-A, B or C, Affordable Health Care
- Copy of last year’s federal & state returns, if available
- For faster returns: Proof of bank account routing and account numbers for direct deposit such as a blank check
- Education :
Education Credits (1098-T) 2016 statement of account from educational institution
Student loan interest deduction (1098-E)
Volunteers are still needed to help prepare tax returns. For more information, contact Project Manager Ralph Lyke at 315.634.3756 or email@example.com.
217 South Salina Street, 2nd Floor, Syracuse, NY 13202
Phone: 315.470.3300 • Fax: 315.688.0309