August 27, 2021
Administrative Assistant / Receptionist
RESPONSIBLE TO: SITE SUPERVISOR
Liverpool Head Start
SCHEDULE: FULL-TIME, 48 WEEKS PER YEAR
- High School diploma or GED.
- Minimum of one year of experience in secretarial or related business field.
- Knowledgeable in the use of computers and Microsoft Word and data entry systems.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of staff and public and provide information.
- Answer and transfer telephone calls to staff, allow entry to visitors and ensure that they sign in and out, and respond to queries as appropriate.
- Coordinate the daily distribution of all agency interoffice mail sent to and from the site.
- In conjunction with Site Supervisor, ensure that safety procedures are followed.
- Assist the Head Start Senior Administrative Assistant in the distribution of information to appropriate staff.
- Responsible for the ordering of office supplies for site as needed.
- Assist site supervisor in the development of forms, graphs and other documents as necessary.
- Assist Head Start staff with computer issues prior to contacting the I.T. Department.
- Assist with input of in-kind data.
- Maintain a filing system for component documents, reports and correspondence.
- Maintain confidentiality of all information.
- Perform all other duties as required.
- Adhere to relevant safety policies and procedures.