2 weekdays per week, 10:30 am to 1:30 pm
• Ability or experience with food services and/or working with the elderly desired, as well as familiarity with area where senior nutrition site is located.
• Also requires ability to determine proper food portions, make monetary change, read instructions and complete forms.
• Must be able to lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
1. Responsible for receiving and serving of meals at senior nutrition site, including any on-site preparation, portioning and clean-up.
2. Lead the team of volunteers at meal site, and work in conjunction with other site personnel.
3. Maintain site in a sanitary manner acceptable to PEACE, Inc., and the Onondaga County Health Department.
4. Complete forms providing data required by Onondaga County Department of Aging and Youth, such as food temperatures and number of participating seniors.
5. Collect and count contributions and record amounts, in conjunction with volunteers.