Weekdays 6:30am to 2:30pm
• High School diploma or GED required.
• Must enjoy working in a foodservice environment.
• Experience in food preparation and an understanding of food safety desirable.
• Must practice good personal hygiene and wear clean washable clothing and sturdy closed toed shoes.
• Must be able to lift up to 50 regularly.
• Must possess a valid NYS driver license and have a clean driving record with (0) points during the preceding 18 months.
• Must have reliable transportation.
1. Responsible for washing pots / pans / dishes daily.
2. Responsible for cleaning kitchen equipment, floors and work surfaces daily.
3. Assist in the preparation of meals including meals for special functions as directed.
4. Assist in receiving and stocking food and supply deliveries as directed.
5. Offer support to the meal service at senior centers as needed.
6. Make food and supply deliveries in the case of a staff shortage.
7. Responsible for completing special cleaning project on an assigned basis.
8. Maintains confidentiality of all food service records and all matters relating to the clients.
9. Perform all other duties as they relate to the mission of the food service program.