10 hours per week
• High School diploma or GED equivalent required.
• Knowledge of streets and routes on the Syracuse east side is helpful.
• A current NYS driver’s license and have a clean driving record with zero (0) points during the preceding eighteen (18) months.
• Must have interest and ability to work with teens and young adults.
1. Transport teens and young adults participating in resource center programs, weekdays 8:00am to 9:00am, and 1:30pm to 2:30pm, using a van provided by the agency, as directed by the center coordinator.
2. Make pick-ups or deliveries of items using van as needed.
3. Responsible for compliance with PEACE, Inc., driver manual procedures to include responsibility for minor maintenance of the van, i.e.: fluid checks, safety checks.
4. Adhere to relevant health and safety policies and procedures.
5. Maintain confidentiality of all information.
6. Perform all other duties as assigned.