136 Dr. Martin Luther King West, 2nd Floor
(Formerly W. Castle Street)
Syracuse, NY 13205
Phone: (315) 474-3011
Fax: (315) 470-3368
Monday – Friday 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Project Connection Family Resource Center is…
- A networking facility working with other city agencies to connect residents with available resources.
- A comprehensive, innovative activity center specializing in preventive youth services and adult self-enrichment training.
- Open to all people residing in the City of Syracuse. Activities for children are open for ages 5 and older.
- Able to give and receive information over the phone by calling (315) 474-3011 or stopping by our location at 136 West Castle Street, 2nd Floor.
- Always looking for parents, students and community members to be a part of Project Connection by serving as mentors and champions to the community’s youth.
- Proud to be a “Positive People Zone” making the connection between people and community support.
Project Connection Family Resource Center provides a variety of opportunities and services, including:
- Self-Help, Personal Enrichment Workshops and Support Groups
- Information, Referral and Adult Advocacy
- Project Connection Employment Center – New York State Department of Labor listings, resume writing through referrals, and classes designed to help customers find employment.
Family Support Services
- If your child is facing more challenges than other children in getting good grades or just fitting in, then allow them to make a connection at Project Connection’s Respite Program.
- Open to special needs children, the Respite Program introduces them to the world of learning, fun, achievement and self-confidence while giving caregivers some time to recharge their batteries. For eligibility information, contact us at (315) 474-3011.
- After School Program
- School Advocacy
- Self Discovery
- Leadership Development
- Community Exploration
- Summer Youth Program
Project Connection is supported by funding from NYS Office for People With Developmental Disabilities and our Community Services Block Grant.