Early Head Start/Head Start provides a comprehensive, family-focused, early childhood education program to assure that pregnant moms and children (Ages Birth to Five) achieve their full potential and are prepared for kindergarten and school success.
- Classroom setting
- Full and half day programs
- Limited transportation provided
- Nutritious meals served
- Programs for pregnant women, infants,
toddlers and pre-schoolers.
All Programs Provide:
- High quality individualized educational programming to prepare children and families for kindergarten.
- Opportunities for parents to volunteer, to connect school to home, and to promote receiving school readiness.
- Services and referrals in all areas of health, mental health, nutrition, disabilities, education and socialization.
Enroll Your Child Today!
Enrollment Options – you can enroll your child in any of the following ways:
HS/EHS APPLICATION LINE
You can apply to register your child right now by filling in the online application. If you need more information about the Early Head Start / Head Start program call our Intake Department (315) 470-3346 ext. 303, 343, 348
Early Head Start (EHS)
promotes the physical, cognitive, social and emotional growth of infants and toddlers, and provides prenatal education and support services to pregnant women.
To qualify you must meet the federal income guidelines and you must have a child younger than 3 or be an expectant mother.
Head Start (HS)
helps children, ages 3 to 5 years of age, achieve their full potential by providing early childhood development, health, family services and other support to participants and their families.
To qualify you must meet federal income guidelines and have a child 3-5 years of age.