Peace Inc. Big Brothers Big Sisters Advisory Council members shall:
- Attend monthly Council meetings (typically the 2nd Monday) in which BBBS business is discussed. Meetings are 30 minutes in length and can be attended either in person or remotely (zoom). Refreshments are served, however, 4 meetings during the year take place at a local restaurant in which dinner is provided for all members.
- Be actively involved in discussions during the meetings and provide feedback on all matters.
- Assist staff at special events (we prefer that members attend at least 4 of the approximately 7 events that we offer during the year).
- Provide information on any opportunities and events taking place in the community in which our bigs/littles may take advantage of.
- Provide information on any fund raising opportunities that BBBS may take advantage of.
- Generally support the program and staff in fulfilling our BBBS mission (Create and support one-to-one mentoring relationships that ignite the power and promise of youth).