Frank DeFrancisco Eastwood Community Center is a community center which can provide senior and community programs to the residents of the greater Eastwood Community of Syracuse.
Frank DeFrancisco Eastwood Community Center:
401 South Midler Avenue
Syracuse, NY 13206
View the calendar for operating hours
Please call prior to your initial visit
The Frank DeFrancisco Eastwood Community Center is offering a variety of programs and activities for today’s seniors.
Senior Activities include:
- Technology Training
- Bingo and card games
- Movie Day
- Walking with Oscar
- Day trips, scheduled throughout the year
- Seasonal Celebrations and Special Events
- Tai chi
- Lunch ‘n’ Learn
- Meals to-go are provided on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 11:15 am to 11:45 am. Reservations are required.
- On-site meals are served Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Fridays are serve at 12:00 noon. Reservations are required.
- Registration is required for both.
- To reserve a meal, please call or sign-up at the center 24 hours in advance.
- Adults 60 and over – a contribution of $3.50 is suggested.
- Under 60 years old: $7.00
- Menu: https://www.peace-caa.org/senior-nutrition/
- Assist with processing donated goods. Items processed through the center are then placed back into the community utilizing the PEACE, Inc. programs and partening organizations to benefit community members in need.
- Provides tax preparation between February 1 – March 30 at 1201 E Fayette St, Suite 22, Syracuse, NY 13210. This service is free and open to program participants. Please visit https://www.peace-caa.org/taxes/ or call 315.634.3756 for more information.
Funding provided by: