We are proud to see our Department of Energy and Housing Services hard at work!
This is a photo of our crew member working inside an in apartment building; installing attic insulation brings many benefits to our clients, such as maximizing energy efficiency, decreasing energy bills, making the building more comfortable, and contributing to a cleaner environment.
For over 25 years, we have provided New York State’s Weatherization Assistance Program in Onondaga County. This program grants income-eligible homeowners and renters access to quality energy conservation measures.
Services include, but are not limited to:
- Sealing of cracks and holes to reduce heat loss
- Insulation of attics and walls
- Heating system repairs or replacement
- Providing efficient lighting and refrigeration
- Window and outside door repair or replacement
- Minor repairs which are needed to ensure maximum efficiency of the weatherization services performed; and
- Mitigation of energy-related health and safety issues
For more information, visit: www.peace-caa.org/energyhousing or call at (315) 470-3315.
Stay tuned for more updates on our successful initiative!